Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

New stuff

Hey! I haven't been on in a while! Here's what's new:

  • There's a new play at the Stage: Ruby and the Ruby

  • there are two new wigs:





  • The Tuft looks different in this picture and on your player card, but when you're just waddling around, it looks the Firestriker and the Sunstriker,

but brown. Here's what the Dizzy looks like when you're waddling around:

That's not me by the way. I wouldn't get a girl's wig. It's just some penguin I saw. I erased her name though.


  • There's also a new clothing catalog:



  • Here are the hidden items:


If you find any other hidden items that I didn't find, let me know.


  • There's a new pin. Here's a hint about where it is.



  • Another cool thing in the catalog is the new item featured in the Penguins At Work section. You can get the Painter's Overalls.

  • Here's a picture of what you do when you dance in them:

I'll post more about new things and things that will be new soon later.


-Petey Flipp

No comments: