Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Stuff...and sorry!

I'm so sorry! I haven't posted for a month! I've been so busy with stuff, I just haven't gotten a chance. There may not be...any...penguins that read this, but I try very hard. I hope someday my blogs will be as popular as others! Here's what's new.

  • October 29: The Halloween Party, just in time for the holiday. It ends November 2, so be sure to catch it.
  • October 10: new play: Space Adventures Planet Y
  • tomorrow, October 24: 3rd year Anniversary Party at the Town Center, ends the 26th
  • October 17: new furniture and igloo upgrades catalog
  • October 24: new pin
  • November 5: Fireworks show
  • November 7: new clothing catalog

Well, that's about all I have to say. Also, keep an eye out for Rockhopper. He's visiting for the 3 year Anniversary.

Petey

No comments: