Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hey!

Hey all you wacky waddlers! I haven't posted in while...I've been in NH for the weekend. You may have noticed that I changed the title of my blog. That's so I can get more people to find it on Google. I guess we'll see if it works soon! Hopefully...



Well here's the news:


  • Puffles are now playing with their furniture. They interact with the things you have bought. They snuggle up in their beds, and when you want them to eat, they jump in their food/water bowls. That's all I know about because those are the only pieces of puffle furniture I have. This started February 13th.

I MADE THIS A WHILE AGO BUT NOW I NEED TO MAKE A NEW ONE BUT I AM STILL POSTING THIS...LOOK ABOVE FOR NEWEST POST!

No comments: