Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stuffety Stuff

Hey there! I've got a few things to say.

1. I'm almost done with my ID picture! It's pretty cool, if I do say so myself. I just need four more pictures!

2. The April Fool's Day Party is over. However, you can still visit the Box Dimension.

3. The Penguin Play Awards are over as well.

4. Easter Egg Hunt!! It began yesterday. Here are the locations of the eggs.

  • greenish furry hat at the Gift Shop
  • Ski Hill at top of sign
  • Dojo: lantern at right side
  • Mine: inside cart that rides in
  • Cove: floating in water
  • Town: inside broken spotlight on Night Club
  • inside cooler at Ski Lodge
  • at Beacon: turn off light

The prize is a pink bunny ear hat thing.

5. New Better Igloos catalog: April 17th to May 21st.

That's everything. Happy Easter!

-PF

No comments: