Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Followers

Hey there. You might (or might not have) noticed that I'm following a new blog. It's called Avatar Creations, and a girl named Lily (known as Atlartist on her blog) owns it. She's actually my cousin's friend. She came to my cousin's house when I was there, and I asked her if she would follow my blog. She said yes, and I'm following hers in return. Now I have a follower. Hoorah. :).

Lily likes the Nickelodeon show Avatar the Last Airbender, so her blog is about her drawings of the characters from that show. I've drawn a picture of the Penguin Band and their audience before, and I still have it. That was the one that I sent in for Cena's competition thing. I gave her a copy the next time I saw her, and she said she would put it on her blog. That's all I have to say. You should check out her blog, it's pretty cool. She's actually a pretty good artist.

-PF

No comments: