Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Omigosh!!

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! Blogger wouldn't let me log on....something weird happened to my password. I'm so sorry!!!!! Plus school started, and we got right on going with the homework.

So the Fall Fair ended on the 13th. Did you guys have fun? I did. I didn't meet Rockhopper though....:(. Did any of you?

The 101DOF also ended on the 12th. I thought that was a pretty good idea for summer. I had fun trying to complete each day's activity.

On September 11th, new postcards were released.

Today, the new Better Igloos catalog came out, along with a new Igloo upgrades.

On the 21st, new Igloo music is coming out. Probably from the Fall Fair.

You probably noticed that the sky is orange. This is a sign for ninjas! If you can figure out the scavenger hunt, then you win a fire pin. Go to the Ninja Hideout. It's pretty crazy! They're building something in there...I'll post more later! Gotta go to school!

No comments: