Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Whoopsie!

Okay, I haven't been posting at all. But, I mean, I'm pretty sure we're all in school now. Homework, sports, and all that jazz. So I've been busy...haven't you?



So...the business with the orange sky. Turns out, all that hot stuff we were putting into the hole in the ground at the Ninja Hideout activated a volcano. In the last newspaper, it said, "The Sensei was quick to let everyone know there was no danger, and that the stirring of the Volcano is part of a great ninja secret that will unfold." If you visit the Hideout now, you will still see the hole in the ground, along with a fancy new design on the floor. There is also a scaffolding, and two black puffles that flame up if you go near them with your ninja outfit on.



The winners of the Penguin Tales 2009 were announced. Congrats to Chewydr, Pamelin40, Myndynha, and 4884lune for their awesome stories!



The Penguin Style Halloween Edition is out, and it will stay until November 5. On September 25, new Igloo music came out. On October 9th, Squidzoid returns! It will stay until November 12th. The Club Penguin 4th Anniversary Party is on October 24th, and October 24th only. That's kind of all. I won't be posting 24/7, which you might have realized. I've been really busy with school and sports...but I'll try my best!

-Petey

No comments: