Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Welcome to WeLoveClubPenguin

Welcome!

This is our site, with Petey Flipp as your fearless leader. This blog is for other people/penguins who love Club Penguin! We will share our experiences from the penguin world.

I just got to upgrade to a member, and the first thing I did was get a costume. I decided on the bee costume, because it was the coolest. Then I went to the hea-wait a second. You don't know, do you? I am a secret agent. You can't tell anybody. You must promise. So, as I started to say before, I went to the Headquarters and saw that the bulletin board said: "Prepare for your next mission." I can't wait for the new mission. So then, I started running around going "buzz buzz", all in penguins' faces.

I hope you like our new blog, and be sure to look for new posts.

Your fearless leader,
Petey Flipp :)

3 comments:

bennybrew said...

i <3 penguin!

Petey Flipp said...

Well thank you, Jon.

Petey Flipp said...

Feel free to continue to post comments. :)