Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Puffle!!!

Hey there! I was just on Club Penguin, and since my dad let me be a member for a month, I got a pink puffle like I said I would. I decided that it would be a girl, since my blue puffle and my red puffle are both boys. I wanted to name it Suki (well my sister did) but it said that that name wasn't available. So then I tried Suko, and that didn't work either. So then I just named her Siku. It is kinda a weird name, but I don't mind. Also, I bought a new igloo, to go with my new pink puffle. :) I got the candy color double level igloo. I don't know if that is the right name, but it is the one with pink walls and yellow flooring, which is the candy part, and it has the part with the door, and then there are some stairs, and there is another "level". Here, i'll show you.

It's really cool, but I think that once I am done with my membership, I don't get to keep my house or my furniture. I know I don't get to keep my clothes, or in better words, wear my clothes, but I do get to keep my puffle(s), so that is good. I hope you get to keep your igloo from being just the regular model, and I thought you get to keep your furniture, but maybe just not move it, but I'm not sure. I think the dance for the pink puffle is cute, and the tub time thing. I love how she comes up with a snorkel mask! It's so cute! If you want to share anything about YOUR puffles, feel free to leave comments.
Your fearless leader,
Petey Flipp :)

No comments: