Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Friday, November 2, 2007

My dad's favorite part...

Hi again! Today I am going to tell you what my dad's FAVORITE part about Club Penguin is. This:And, yes, that is a musical note above my head even though I am "farting". That is basically my dad's favorite part about Club Penguin. Especially the sound it makes. The way to do it is to press the keys "E" and "T", but not typing it in the message bar thingy. There are also shortcuts to other signs such as a cup of coffee, or a blue puffle. These shortcuts are:

farting: e and t


Emotes


smiling face with teeth: e and 1


regular smiling face: e and 2


face with mouth as little line (?): e and 3


frowny face: e and 4


surprised face: e and 5


yucky face/ tongue out: e and 6


winking face: e and 7


barfing/sick face: e and 8


mad face: e and 9


really sad face: e and 0


igloo: e and i


puffle: e and p


skull: e and s


sun: e and d


flower: e and f


gaming stick thing: e and g


heart: e and h


lucky clover: e and l


pizza: e and z


coffee cup: e and c


moon and stars: e and n


money/coin: e and m


Also, the shortcut to dance, wave, throw snowballs, and sit are:


dance: d


wave: w


throw snowballs: t


sit: s


Also, there are shortcuts for words:


Yes: y


No: n


Okay: o


Tell a joke: j


Hello: h


Good-Bye: b


I'm pretty sure those are all of the shortcuts, so drop me a line if you know of any others. :)


Your fearless leader,


Petey Flipp :)

No comments: