Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Rockhopper

Rockhopper has arrived! I didn't find out until my friend said "Let's go to the ship!" So, I'm so excited! I went down to the hold and got the free winged helmet, then bought the player card backgroud with pictures of Yarr and Rockhopper. It stinks though because we still aren't allowed to go into the locked room. I wish we could! It must be so cool in there. So, what do you think of Rockhopper? I think it would be sooo cool to see him around Club Penguin, but I've never seen him. Have you? If you have, please write a comment about it. I once saw a video of Rockhopper in the Ski Village, and everyone was crowded around him in a huge mob. Well, I hope I will get to see him!

Your fearless leader,
Petey Flipp :)

No comments: