Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Friday, November 30, 2007

YAHOO!

Hooray! The day finally came to a good stop...Club Penguin! As soon as I logged in, I ran to the Pet Shop and adopted a yellow puffle! I named it Peach, because my sister and her friend thought that was a good name. It suits her well. I decided to make it a girl (or at least give it a girl name, since you don't pick whether it's a girl or a boy) because my first two, a blue one, Pokey, and a red one, Yodel, were boys, and my pink one, Siku, is a girl, all of which you must have heard of when I adopted Siku, so I got another girl to keep Siku company instead of her being alone with the boys. :) She eats in a different way, which is different from the other puffles, who all eat it regularly (or at least the blue, red, and pink ones do), and she (or he) jumps onto it, and shapes it into that weird design from the Book Room. Then she (or he) eats in one level at a time. It's really cool and different. Then, she/he takes a bath by the "tub" appearing like regular, but there are paints above it. They squirt into it, and the puffle takes a bath in paint! (Which isn't at all cleansing.) If I get any more info on the puffles, I'll post it on.



Your fearless leader,

Petey Flipp :)





It's really hard to see, but I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: