Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Yellow Puffles?

I have made the font yellow this time for a special occasion. The occasion is that the Club Penguin people have discovered yellow puffles! You may have seen them peeking out from behind the chairs at the theater, but since today is Thursday, the new newspaper is out. It says that the "puffle trainers" are happy to announce that the yellow puffles are almost ready to be adopted by us happy penguins. They have been luring them out of the wilderness using art supplies, so I'm guessing that their hobby will be artsy things. The newspaper said that they will be ready to adopt by November 30th, which is tomorrow! Well, it is tomorrow now, but you may be reading this at a later time. So, I'll just say that they will be ready to adopt by November 30th, tomorrow or not. When they come out I am almost absolutely sure I will get one, so I'll send in a pic of him/her.

Your fearless leader,
Petey Flipp :)

No comments: