Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

White Puffles, Rockhopper, Snow Sculptures, St. Patrick's Day, and Penguin Play Awards

I have lots to talk about! First of all, on March 6th, I believe, White Puffles were put up for adoption. I got one right away, and named it Yam. So now I have Ham, Pam, and Yam. I can rhyme anytime! When they dance, they just bounce but a cloud comes over them and they get snowed on. When they play, they ice skate. That's the super happy game thing. When they eat normally, they just eat it normally. When they sleep without the bed, they just sleep normally. They're so cute!

Rockhopper left sometime ago. I wasn't sure because I haven't been on in a while. But he isn't here anymore...and I didn't even get to meet him! :`(

There is a Snow Sculpture contest, as you may know. You can draw a picture that you want to be made into a Sculpture. Then you scan it with your printer, and send it in. If they pick yours, you'll win 10,000 coins! They pick the top 15, and you have to send it in by March 19.

Then, the St. Patrick's Day Party! It starts on March 13, and lasts until March 17. There will be a secret leprechaun tree house in the Forest. Be sure to check it out when it starts tomorrow!

-PF

No comments: