Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

News

Hey you Club Penguin-ers! I bring news...


There are new songs for you to play in your igloo:


  • Flipper Stomper

  • Coconut

  • Catchin' Waves Theme (which I don't think is new)

  • Puffle Ragtime

  • Summer Song

  • Mix Maestro

  • Water Kongo

I think the Puffle Ragtime is the best. It's so awesome! I play that in my igloo now.


Rockhopper is gone :'(. He left around three days ago. Hopefully you got your plants! Even though he's gone, there are still plants covering the Beach. It's pretty crazy.


On June 5th, the new Penguin Style is coming out. There will be new summer outfits ready for the heat! It's staying here until July 2nd.


On June 12th, until June 16th, there's something called the Adventure Party. It's description in the Club Penguin Times just says to be an explorer and discover the adventures. I have no idea what it is.


The Dojo Igloo Contest started yesterday, and it will last until the 13th. You have to have a Dojo Igloo. The 10 Grand Prize winners will receive 25,000 coins, and the 10 runner-ups will receive 15,000 coins, which is still pretty good.


On a more personal note, I decorated my igloo so it's ready for summer! Here's a pic.



That's all for now!



-PF

1 comment:

Supersoradud said...

Hey!
Nice post!
I just wanted to say that we outta meet on CP some time so we can add each other.
Maybe you can email me and we can set up a time? (supersoradudsUCPG@gmail.com)
If you don't want to email, you can comment back after this one!
Waddle till your feet catch fire!
SSD~
PS. Have you seen my forum yet? clubpenguinconnect.forumotion.com