Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stuff

Hi! The Adventure Party is already over...it ended yesterday. But, there is new stuff coming soon too.

  • Tomorrow the Dojo Contest winners will be announced.
  • On Friday, the new Better Igloos catalog will be coming out.
  • On Friday, the new pin is also coming out.
  • The current pin is in the Book Room, and it is an explorer hat.

Club Penguin announced, in their blog, that if you follow the thing to do of the day, you might get 1001 coins! So, there is a point to doing the thing from 101 Days of Fun.

I got a new banner from CP's site. I can't get it to show up in this post, but I'll get it to show up on the sidebar. It's supposed to list the Thing To Do (TTD) from 101DOF, and any parties or events that are coming up.

On a more personal note, Petey Flipp is finally over 1,000 days old! Today I am 1,002 days old. Exciting, huh? Too bad I didn't get a present....So that means that I have had my account for over two and a half years! That's pretty cool. Well, that's all for now. I'm going to try to publicize my blog more often. I have an Ipod Touch, and there's a really cool game on it called Distant Shore. You send out messages in bottles and get other messages from random people all over the world. It's really cool, and I'm going to write my blog links at the bottom of the messages I send out. Here's the link for the creator's website: http://www.theblimppilots.com/

You can check it out if you want. I just put it there to give it credit in a way. I don't really know. :)

How many of you are out of school, and how many are getting out soon? I'm getting out tomorrow, and it's a half day. Then I'm going to a pool party at my friend's house and then on Friday I'm going to another pool party. I'm only going to part of the second one because my sister is having a party too. I'm so excited for summer!

-PF


No comments: