Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oops!

Oops! I'm a little late with this post. Nine days late to be exact. Sorry!
Everything is so awesomeee!!!!!!!!!!! There are nine stages, I think, plus two extras at the Snow Forts for Battle of the Bands, and the Music Maker thing at the secret area, where the member Fall Fair prizes are. As usual the Penguin Band plays at the Iceberg, and when they aren't playing they're back stage at the Docks. To get into the Backstage area you need a pass, which you can get at the Snow Forts.


I haven't met the PB or Cadence. Have you?


Starting tomorrow, you can vote for a new color. There's lavender, maroon, and aqua. I like the maroon the best. What do you think? Make sure to vote tomorrow!


I just realized that the Night Club Rooftop is back! I completely missed it last time. It's definitely my favorite room! It's so awesome! You can get boom boxes there. Then you can break dance!

I guess that's all. There's also the new Better Igloos. There's just stuff thats MJ themed.


-PF


P.S. Here are some cool shots of me breakdancing at my igloo!

No comments: