Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Sensei's Gone....

How many of you found Sensei? I didn't. I didn't even go on the computer on the 4th; I was out all day. Then yesterday I went on for probably two hours, and I didn't find him. It stunk! I wish I had found him. But, that's okay. It got really boring after a while trying to find him. I haven't been posting about regular stuff because of Sensei and Fourth of July. So here's the regular stuff!

The Music Jam is coming back! It's starting on July 17, and it ends on July 26. That's 9 days of rocking out, dressing up, and having a good time! Plus, Cadence and the Penguin Band will be making appearances backstage! I'm excited-are you?

Here are the 101DOF, from now until Thursday. I know I'm behind.
  • July 6th: Travel! Log in and choose the French language. Waddle around and say "Bonjour"!
  • July 7th: Do Mission #1 and look for a penguin by the Ice Rink. If you're not a penguin Secret Agent, join by clicking the M at the top of your screen and take the quiz!
  • July 8th: "You Decide!" Head to the What's New blog and help choose an item for the August Penguin Style catalog.

The new Penguin Style came out on the 3rd. There are new outfits for the Music Jam. It's pretty cool, and there are 5 new wigs too.

Ruby and the Ruby is coming on July 10th.

That's all!

-PF

No comments: