Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Festival of Flight!

Oh dear! 15 days since my last post...that's not good! :D I've been busy with friends and such, and school shopping :( and I ordered an awesome backpack off of LLBean! It's wicked sick...

So last was the Music Jam, but now there's a new party in town. The Flight Festival! Unfortunately I can't remember why. I think it's because Gary needs to replace the Underground Pool's windows. THIS PARTY IS AWESOMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

And by the way, the new pin (whether it's new or not) is in the Mine (underground).
I think the best part, members only, is in the Forest. You can go on a hot air balloon ride, and it takes you to the Tallest Mountain where you can find the Island Lifter 3000! It's basically a hot air balloon, but Club Penguin is the basket. It's wicked cool! You can also get a jet pack there, which makes you float above where you are standing. At the Docks is the Breeze Maker 3000, which is like the giant instruments. And, at the tallest mountain, you might just find Gary! It's like finding Rockhopper, and only members can do it. I saw him!!!! AHHHHHHHHGHHBHHHH!




and the background....

Finally! Now I just have to meet Cadence...

So, this awesome party will only last until August 18th...sobsob...But there will be a new Better Igloos catalog on the 21st, and a new play, Underwater Adventure, also on August 21st. That's all, penguins!

-PF

No comments: