Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The FoF Will Continue!

Yay! 'Cause I don't know about you, but I think the Festival of Flight is awesome! Especially the top of the tallest mountain...it's so cool! It was supposed to end yesterday, but they're extending it. In two days, the new Better Igloos catalog will come out, along with the new play, Underwater Adventure. And that's it, because the new newspaper hasn't come out yet. But it will tomorrow! So I'll post new stuff later. Oh, and the event of the day is...

Start a wave at the Cove! Get a bunch of blue penguins together, then as a group walk back and forth in the water shouting "Wave!"

But...I guess they weren't expecting to extend the party, cause the water is still blocked off! So I had an idea...start an earthquake at the Cove instead! Get a bunch of brown penguins together, then run all around the Cove shouting "EARTHQUAKE!!!" I tried to get penguins to do that...but they wouldn't listen...:'(....but you can try!

-PF

2 comments:

billabirdie said...

Thank you! You checked out my blog. I think yours is pretty cool, and ya, the party is awesome! ESPECCIALLY the hot air balloon.

Petey Flipp said...

i know!!! it was definitely my favorite part.