Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Goodbye....sobsob...

Hello penguins. The Festival of Flight ended, and yesterday was its last day. I hope you all got the chance to meet Gary! But, there are also some new things today.

The new play is out! Underwater Adventure is being featured at the Stage. Be sure to check it out! Also, the new Better Igloos catalog is out. And, finally, the new Sports catalog is coming! It comes out August 28th.

Here are the hidden items for the BI catalog.

  • page 1: click on the brown burner on the stove for the Bowling Pin
  • Page 3: click on the window panel in the top left corner of the Window for the Bowling Alley
  • Page 4: click on the knobs on the stove for the Fridge
  • page 5: click on the record in the Gramophone for the Band Stage
  • page 6: click on the record things on the DJ Table for the Wall Speaker
  • page 7: click on the Stone Column Ruins for the Guitar Stand
  • page 8: click on the flame in the Bamboo Torch for the LCD Television
  • page 11: click on the Medieval Banner for the Penguin Knight Sculpture

And that's all the hidden items!

I'm not sure if this has been here for a while, but here all of the Music choices for your igloo.

  • Keytar Jam: techno-ish song...and I find it quite annoying.
  • Mountain Dojo: the same music from the Dojo.
  • Flipper Stomper: pretty sure it's from the Music Jam...a country-ish song.
  • Pop Song: the song from the Pink Stage from the Music Jam...I think...
  • Silly to Funky: I think it's a song from Dance Challenge.
  • Coconut: a Hawaiian themed song...with a ukulele!!
  • Catchin' Waves Theme: ...the Catchin' Waves theme song.
  • Rocksteady: not sure how to explain it...not exactly rock, but more like pop in my opinion.
  • Summer Song: slow, kind of boring song, with guitar.
  • All-Access Pass: techno...maybe from the Night Club Rooftop?
  • Epic Battle: medieval, probably from the Medieval Party...who woulda thunk it?
  • Rocking Pizza: pop-techno song. not sure where it's from...probably the MJ.
  • Mix Maestro...I remember it was playing in the Night Club, I think when DJ3K was released. And you could play the exact same song in DJ3K. I tried, and failed. It's really difficult to try to reproduce the exact same tune.
  • Water Kongo: the music from the Water Party. I like it!

And...sobsob...they got rid of Puffle Ragtime! I liked it. But I was listening to all of the songs and I just realized that they deleted it, so now I can't get it back. NOOO!!!!!!!!

lol...I think I can live. maybe.

so yeah! that's all!

-PF

2 comments:

CP Bunny Robber said...

I didn't get to meet Gary. =( Cool blog!!!!

Petey Flipp said...

thanks...is your penguin a member?