Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Card-Jitsu and Pam

Hey!! The Christmas Party started on the 19th. Then Rockhopper left yesterday I think. Check out the newspaper for upcoming events. I was just hanging out with my friend on CP, and I played 1 game of Card-Jitsu. And...I got my brown belt! It was a lucky game. Now I just need one more belt before I face the Sensei. I'm so excited! Also, as I showed you in the picture on TSOCP, I got a new puffle. I needed something new, so I got a new jacket and a new puffle. She's purple. I decided to make it a she because Ham, my green puffle, is a boy. I named her Pam because it rhymes with Ham. So now I have Pam and Ham. Hmm...maybe I'll get another one and name it Clam...or Yam...

-PF

No comments: