Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Penguin Style Dec '08

Hey all you penguins! The new Penguin Style came out yesterday, and I'm here to tell you about it. Some of the new things are:
  • Snowman Head
  • Snowman Costume (both of the above are kind of scary!)
  • Gingerbread Costume
  • Elf Hat
  • Elf Suit
  • Elf Shoes
  • Green Winter Jacket
  • Black Toque
  • Pink Earmuffs
  • Yellow Winter Jacket
  • Baker's Apron
  • Chef Hat (I know it isn't new, but it goes with the Baker's Apron)
There are also some hidden things, but I'll tell you about them later. Here's what the Gingerbread Costume looks like when you're just walking around:

Here's what the Snowman Costume looks like when you're just walking around:



There are also, as I mentioned before, hidden items.
  • to get the Yellow Scarf:
  • to get the Russian Hat:

  • to get the Viking Helmet (red):

  • to get the Blue Viking Helmet: open the Red Viking Helmet 4 times

  • to get the Red Hoodie:


  • to get the Black Superhero Mask:


If you found anything that I didn't mention, please let me know. In a little while I'll post more about what's up and coming.


-PF

No comments: