Club Penguin News

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Guess What?

Hey guys. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! This year, the biggest present I got was an Ipod Touch. I'm still trying to figure out how to play Club Penguin on it. Also, today I got my black belt! I'm so excited! Now I just have to beat the Sensei about 10 times!! It will probably be harder than beating just any old opponent. I've played him twice and I haven't won one round! I'm sure he'll ease up soon.

-PF

2 comments:

Supersoradud said...

I got an iPod Touch earlier this year. I hate to say this, but CP currently isn't available on the iPod. CP is made using Adobe Flash 9, and is neither compatable with the iPod nor is it found included on any iPods. Only for the time being, hopefully!
SSD~

Petey Flipp said...

Hopefully is right! I hope they do something about it in the next update!